2020-2021 South Central Regional Auxiliary Scholarship
Arkansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Texas High School Seniors
2020/2021 NACD theme "Where would we BEE without Pollinators"
SCHOLARSHIP AWARD WILL BE PAID TO COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OR TRADE SCHOOL OF RECIPIENT'S CHOICE
- Scholarship applicant must be a child or grandchild of a District Director/Manager, Conservation Employee, or NRCS seeking a higher education at a Trade School, College or University.
- Applicant must have an over all 2.5 Grade Point Average
- Applicant must be enrolled in a Trade School, College or University by Fall of 2020
- Applicant must be a full-time student.
- The South Central Regional Auxiliary Scholarship is intended to encourage qualified students to increase their interest and awareness of the mission of Conservation.
- To pursue a career in their field of endeavor.
SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS WILL BE EVALUATED ON THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA. ALL DECISIONS BY THE SCHOLARSHIP COMMITTEE WILL BE FINAL.
- Participation in conservation activities - 0 to 50%
- School, community, church, and other organizational activities - 0 to 10%
- Jobs held while attending high school (Average monthly hours worked) - 0 to 10%
- Essay - 0 to 30% (Essay needs to between 300-500 total words in length. Each word will be counted.)
Date Due: June 1, 2021
Contact Debbie Moreland if you need additional information or have questions at (501) 904-5575 or Email at .